- Where do I start? I need to downsize and don’t know what to do with all my “stuff”.
Our team will work closely with you to make this transition easy and stress-free. Through our partnerships with local organizations, we can help you downsize from your current situation and assist you in determining the best plan for your move. So, whether it’s arranging an estate sale, finding the perfect realtor or choosing a reputable mover, we are here to support you.
- How long will you hold the apartment?
We understand that moving involves planning and coordination. We will work closely with you to help you obtain the apartment of your choice when you are ready to move.
- Is Lake Gibson Village wheelchair accessible?
Yes, we meet all of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) requirements for accessibility.
- Are overnight guests welcome?
Since Lake Gibson Village is your home, you certainly may have overnight guests. For security reasons, we ask that you let the receptionist know whenever you expect overnight company.
- Are visitors allowed to join me for meals?
Guests are always welcome to join you for meals. Guest meals may be charged to your account or pre-paid, whichever you prefer. Simply ask the receptionist to make a reservation.
- How do I let you know if I have a medical emergency?
Our residents’ well-being is most important to us. All of our apartments are equipped with an emergency response system and each resident is provided an alert pendant to wear.
- Are pictures and curtains allowed to be hung in the apartment?
Feel free to decorate your apartment to your liking and make your new home look and feel the way that is most pleasing to you.
- Are pets welcome?
Absolutely! Lake Gibson Village is pet-friendly and even offers an on-site dog park for your convenience and enjoyment.
- Do you have security?
We are staffed 24-hours per day. Our residents will appreciate the peace of mind of knowing they can always reach a caring staff member to help with their concerns.
- Do you have a pool?
Yes! Located in one of our spacious courtyards is a luxurious, heated swimming pool, offering the benefits of therapeutic exercise as well as leisurely relaxation.
- Do you have laundry facilities?
Included in the monthly rental is personal laundry and linen service. For those who prefer doing their own laundry, we have provided laundry facilities on each floor of the building for your use at any time at no cost to you.
- What are the age requirements at Lake Gibson Village?
We offer a carefree, retirement lifestyle for seniors. Anyone 60 and older may live here.
- Is this a buy-in community?
Lake Gibson Village offers monthly rentals with no “buy-in” fees. A one-time move-in fee of $1,500 is all it takes to reserve your apartment.
- What is included in the price?
Monthly rental includes:
- A spacious, well-appointed apartment, with modern kitchenettes
- Utilities – electric, water, cable TV and internet service
- Three delicious chef-inspired meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service
- Access to all community amenities, such as heated swimming pool, library, bistro, wellness center and activity areas
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments, shopping trips and recreational excursions
“The staff is so friendly and the food is delicious. I couldn’t have picked a better place to live. And I looked at several!”Lillie B